The llama trade is still going on, by the by.
And I found this meme on my LJ friends' list and had to do it.
Pick 20 movies/anime/video games/literary works and put their summaries from Better than it Sounds and WITHOUT CHEATING have your friends guess.
2. A one-eyed man and his hired thugs plot to kill a winter holiday figure using baby teeth. Only The Grim Reaper and his granddaughter can stop them.
3. A man is let out of prison and is hired as chauffeur and bodyguard to a weird man who's conducting a secret war against another bunch of other weird people. The story is occasionally interrupted for history lessons or stories that are almost completely unrelated.
4. A guy kidnaps his sister and you have to fall asleep in a giant fungus and travel through a trippy dreamworld to save her, but first you have to decide which of the girl's brothers did it. One is a murderous psychopath and the other has exploding musical crystals.
7. An Officer And A Gentleman throws away his Naval career for his new pet.
9. Two slackers discover that the dead have risen and decide to go to the pub.
10. A Celt loses her head, a kid decides to become Anonymous and another guy decides to play them both for fools.
11. You run around five islands situated in an archipelago and try to outsmart an old guy with a gun who thinks he's God. The world violently implodes into outer space at the end, but it's okay.
13. A rebellious man with a powerful arm fights a stoic guy with a killer robot named after his dead dog. Otherwise, pretty much X-Men with more rainbows. The theme song can only be described as 'Japanese Mexican salsa'.
14. A Japanese High School class has to fight to the death, or their heads will explode.
15. A miner and a delinquent team up with an underage girl for the purpose of fighting a race war.
16. A guy and his best friend bond over practical jokes and extreme sports. They conflict over a Love Triangle. Girl uses cancer to get the attention of her Love Interest.
17. Like Law And Order, only the bad guys can throw fire around and crush you with their minds.
19. Five educated British men make complete fools of themselves on national television until they run out of ideas, at which point their American colleague cuts bits of famous paintings out and moves them in front of the camera.
20. A baby is switched at birth, which causes great problems later on. Meanwhile, a cynic with a fondness for antique cars, a rare book dealer, a Granola Girl, a man who breaks things, one of the last witch-hunters in Britain and the witch-hunter's landlady attempt to prevent four rather sinister bikers from causing The End Of The World As We Know It.
Go and guess. XD
EDIT: I was disappointed to see that most of my favourite books lack a summary. I mean, what on earth could you make out of e.g. Exquisite Corpse? "Two cannibalistic, homosexual serial killers attempt and kinda succeed in murdering a drug-addicted Vietnamese prettyboy. Prettyboy's psychotic, AIDS-riddled ex-boyfriend disapproves of the plan." :'D